Introduce yourself

Admin

BRA CAD
Thành viên BQT
Introduce yourself

Hi! My name's jenny. I'm 14 years old. I live in a big city in England. I think life in a big city is noisy. I always have lots of things to do and there are lots of places to visit. I like going to the theatre or part and visiting museums. I love pop music and there are usually pop concerts in the city. I go to concerts with my mother.
I'm crazy about chinese food and i often go to chinese restaurant with my Sister. One thing I don't like about the city is the noisy. There are always lots of cars and motobikes and it is somtimes difficult to move around in the streets.
My best friend Daniel lives in a small village near my city. Daniel thinks life in the countryside is very fresh air. There's no traffic. People can work outdoors.
It is calm, silent and comfortable in the countryside. It has fresh air because there are a lot of trees around. We can see wonderful flowers everywhere. There is beautiful lake and a wonderful forest near Daniel's village. He usually goes rowing in the lake.
Daniel often visits me. We do a lot of things together. We often go to the movies or swimming in a fantastic indoor swimming pool
I often visit Daniel too. Then we like walking in the forest or swimming in the swimming pool.

Vocabulary
streets: Đường phố
around: Xung quanh
usually: Thông thường
often: Thường xuyên
silent: Yên tĩnh
lake: Hồ
calmness: Bình tĩnh
concert: Biểu diễn
restaurant: Nhà hàng
theatre: Rạp hát
movies: Phim
swimming pool: Bể bơi
rowing: Chèo thuyền
forest: Rừng
traffic: Giao thông
village: Làng
fresh air: Không khí trong lành
museum: Bảo tàng
outdoors: Ngoài trời
everywhere: Mọi nơi
things: Nhiều điều, nhiều thứ
together: Cùng với nhau
fantastic: Tuyệt diệu
indoor: Trong nhà

Sửa lần cuối:

Admin

BRA CAD
Thành viên BQT
Hi! My name's Quang.
I'm thirty years old.
I live Linh Dam in Ha Noi city.
I learn University of construction from 2007 to 2012.
I has go to work design six years, and now I'm working at structure Viet Nam company, and part time work to evening is teacher AutoCAD software.
My family have five people. Father, mother, tow sisters and me.
I had family and a daughter tow years old.
And I feel so happy with what I have.

Sửa lần cuối:
Hi! My name's Quang.
I'm thirty years old.
I live Linh Dam in Ha Noi city.
I learn University of construction from 2007 to 2012.
I has go to work design six years, and now I'm working at structure Viet Nam company, and part time work to evening is teacher AutoCAD software.
My family have five people. Father, mother, tow sisters and me.
I had family and a daughter tow years old.
And I feel so happy with what I have.
Hello Mr Quang!
I am Thiep. I am fourth-year students of Le Quy Don Technical University.
So I very like your shares in MeoCad. It is very useful with me. I introduced your website to my friends.
I hope you will share your knowledge to students like me.
Thanks for share! I wish you always happy and lucky.